- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Top Gun Auto Service is one of the only honest automotive shops left. Dennis is always so helpful and full of advice to get you more bang for your buck. I hold their opinion to the highest regard. They have helped many of us at Lovett Chiropractic with oil changes, inspections, and even more serious issues. They are clean, honest, and amazing people who truly care about your safety. Thank you, Top Gun for consistently providing quick, professional service, at amazing prices!
Great place good prices does a good job
Top notch service. The people are great. I will do business with them again.
The staff did a wonderful job on replacing two studs on my tire.
Bill and the team are top notch. Personalized and honest service. Had been needing to get some rather serious work done on my Lincolns suspension, they did a great job for a fair price. Would highly recommend, and will definitely use them for all future automotive needs.
Had a minor mishap with car while in town but they got me fixed up in great shape. Friendly service and very knowledgeable.